Patients may order their repeat prescriptions by
- delivering the counterfoil to the surgery and place in prescription box,
- by ringing 3871508 - between the hours of 10am-4.30pm.
- by following link www.patient.co.uk (PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO REGISTER AT THE SURGERY FIRST TO ACCESS THIS FACILITY) Once you have log in details from the surgery,select patient access on patient.co.uk toolbar and register yourself onto system
Prescriptions will normally be ready within 2 working days.
AS FROM 17TH JUNE WE WILL BE INTRODUCING ELECTRONIC PRESCRIBING. YOU CAN NOMINATE ANY PHARMACY FOR YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS TO BE SENT ELECTRONICALLY INSTEAD OF HAVING TO COLLECT YOUR PRESCRIPTION FROM YOUR GP (ONCE OREDERED) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE COLLECT A LEAFLET AT THE SURGERY OR YOUR NOMINATED PHARMACY.
A prescription collection service has been set up with local pharmacies which include Lumley Pharmacy, Boots, Lloyds & Superdrug (Chester-le-Street branches only).
Request forms for this service are available from reception.
In return we ask you to
- Give reasonable notice when ordering repeat prescriptions.
- Not ask for routine repeat prescriptions during consultations with a Doctor
- Not to expect a prescription every time you visit the Doctor