Patients may order their repeat prescriptions by
- delivering the counterfoil to the surgery and place in prescription box,
- online - please ask reception staff to access
- request via your local pharmacy
Prescriptions will normally be ready within 2 working days.
AS FROM 17TH JUNE WE WILL BE INTRODUCING ELECTRONIC PRESCRIBING. YOU CAN NOMINATE ANY PHARMACY FOR YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS TO BE SENT ELECTRONICALLY INSTEAD OF HAVING TO COLLECT YOUR PRESCRIPTION FROM YOUR GP (ONCE OREDERED) FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE COLLECT A LEAFLET AT THE SURGERY OR YOUR NOMINATED PHARMACY.
A prescription collection service has been set up with local pharmacies which include Lumley Pharmacy, Boots, Lloyds & Superdrug (Chester-le-Street branches only).
Request forms for this service are available from reception.
In return we ask you to
- Give reasonable notice when ordering repeat prescriptions.
- Not ask for routine repeat prescriptions during consultations with a Doctor
- Not to expect a prescription every time you visit the Doctor